The START package contains:
- 1 Return container (140 liters) with UV disinfection.
- 1 Transport box (900 FFP2, 36 boxes of 25).
- Including free 6-month rental period (normal price DKK 1,410 excl. VAT).
- Including free service throughout the rental period.
- Including free shipping / return shipping.
Total price: DKK 5,460.00 excl. VAT and incl. delivery.
Subsequent rent per. month 235.00 excl. VAT and incl. service.
Must be terminated with 3 months notice.
Return container (140l) with UV disinfection.
- Returnable container with disinfectant UV light is our beacon for sustainability.
- Return container is CE approved and tested by DTU Fotonik.
- UVC light decontaminates mouthpieces in 1/10 second.
- The face masks are sent back to Randers for recycling of the material and production of new facemasks.
1 Transport box (900 FFP2, 36 boxes of 25).
OUR FACE MASKS
- 100% Danish and produced in Randers.
- 98% recycling through our Take Back concept.
- The mouthpiece is un-perfumed and odor-neutral.
- No incineration and thus no problematic environmental substances during recycling.
- Contributes to positive CO accounts.
- 5 layers face mask.
CERTIFICATIONS / TESTS
The face mask is:
- CE marked.
- Certified according to DIN EN 149: 2009-08 and the PPE regulation EU 2016/425.
- Tested for formaldehyde (toxic gas) and latex free.
- Tested for unwanted bacterial growth.
- Nose clamp (double, not removable) in iron has been tested for nickel content.
- Ear straps have been tested and are latex-free (no discomfort to the ears).
- Packaging is FSC approved, which ensures nature and social conditions.
We recommend using the face mask for a maximum of 3 hours before replacement.
Take Back means that the material from this product is taken back and recycled for the benefit of the environment, read more here about Takeback.
Download user manual for return container here.
Download data sheet for return container here.
Download FFP2 datasheet here
Item number: START-BONNIE