The transport box contains 900 pcs. (5 pack)
- 100% Danish and produced in Randers.
- 98% recycling through our Take Back concept.
- The facemask is un-perfumed and odor-neutral.
- No incineration and thus no problematic environmental substances during recycling.
- Contributes to accountable CO2 reduction
- 5 layer face mask.
CERTIFICATIONS / TESTS
The face mask is:
- CE marked.
- Certified according to DIN EN 149: 2009-08 and the PPE regulation EU 2016/425.
- Tested for formaldehyde (toxic gas) and latex free.
- Tested for unwanted bacterial growth.
- Nose clamp (double, not removable) in iron has been tested for nickel content.
- Ear straps have been tested and are latex-free (no discomfort to the ears).
- Packaging is FSC approved, which safeguards nature and fair social conditions.
We recommend the use of the face mask for a maximum of 3 hours before replacing it.
Take Back means that the material from this product is taken back and recycled for the benefit of the environment, read more here about Takeback.
Download datasheet here
Item number: bonnie5pak900