The package contains 3 boxes of 50 pcs.
OUR FACE MASK
- 100% Danish and produced in Randers.
- 98% recycling through our Take Back concept.
- The face mask is vacuumed 8 times in production for loose micro plastics
- The face mask is un-perfumed and odor-neutral.
- No incineration and thus no problematic environmental substances during recycling.
- Contributes to positive CO₂ accounts.
- 3-layer face mask, protects against drops and splashes in allergy-friendly material.
CERTIFICATIONS / TESTS
The face masks is:
- CE marked, class 1 (medical device, lowest risk).
- Certified according to the European EN standard, EN14683: 2019 + AC: 2019.
- Tested for formaldehyde (toxic gas) and latex free.
- Tested for unwanted bacterial growth.
- Nose clamp (double, not removable) in iron has been tested for nickel content.
- Ear straps (Elastane) have been tested and are latex-free (no nuisance to the ears).
- Packaging is FSC approved, which ensures nature and social conditions.
Our face mask are very comfortable to use due to our allergy-friendly materials and ear straps. They are designed to be worn all day long.
Our face mask consists of 3 layers. The outer layer protects against drops and splashes. The middle layer, a filtration layer that works by both inhaling and exhaling. The inner layer contributes to the comfort of the mouthpiece, as it is made of a soft and not least allergy-friendly material.
We recommend the use of a face mask for a maximum of 3 hours before replacement.
Take Back means that the material from this product is taken back and recycled for the benefit of the environment, read more here about Takeback.
Download datasheet here
Item number: 10001